Top Roofing Contractors in Simsbury, Connecticut
Affordable cost and reliable roof replacement and installation in your area. Trust the best for your new roof.
- Over a decade serving Massachusetts and Connecticut
- Quality materials that are guaranteed to last
- Full money-back guarantee if you’re not happy
Happy customers all over Simsbury
Vasilie is a Great Guy. Knows his craft. Affordable prices and gets the job done.
These guys did a great job changing my windows for me. They did the entire house, 19 windows, in less than 9 hours. They were very quick and professional, and cleaned the area they were working on after they finished. I highly recommend them!
Fast accurate work. Beautiful job on cleaning up. The owner came and walked around on roof and ground to make sure everything was done to his satisfaction. I couldn’t be more pleased with the results. Looks beautiful.
Barbara Kelliher Ross
Types of Properties We Do Roof
Installation & Replacement For
- Metal Buildings
- Commercial Buildings
- Commercial Property
- Industrial Property
- Industrial Buildings
- Apartment Buildings
- Apartment Complex
- Homes / Houses / Residential
- Housing Communities
- Mobile Homes
- Retail Buildings
- Steel Buildings
Neighborhoods we service in Simsbury, CT
- West Simsbury
- Simsbury Center
Zip Codes in the Simsbury, CT service area
The Roofing Experts
Imagine it. You and your family co home from a family picnic in Simsbury Park. You were rained out and your sandwiches got soggy, but that is ok. You are planning to come home and order pizza. You come home, everyone gets inside, and you notice something on your ceiling. It that a wet spot? What do you do now? Who do you call?
Calling The Experts
The first step usually is to use Google, “roofing contractors Simsbury CT”, or “roofers near me”. From there you will probably branch out to worse case scenarios like “roof replacement cost” or “average cost to replace a roof”. When you find what you are looking for, you will call one of the roofing companies and talk to a contractor.
After you set up a time for the contractor to go out and do a free on-site estimate. While they are there, you can have the time to ask them about a new roof cost or what will happen if you decide for a roof replacement. They can also go over the roof installation process. That process includes:
• Determining Roofing Type- this means determining the roof material that is to be used. There are multiple to choose from like composite shingles, wood shingles, or other types that can be discussed with your contractor.
• Apply Roofing Underlayment- There must be an underlayment that goes over the deck of your roof before the roof can be installed.
• Preparing the Shingles- preparing the shingles to be placed on the roof includes removing the tabs. This preparation helps prevent moisture.
• Position and Adhering Shingles- The next step is putting the shingles on the roof.
When you use Major Home Improvements, we know what it is like to look for “roofers in my area” an not know what you are getting. We don’t just handle residential roofing, but commercial roofing as well. We can handle all of your needs. So don’t worry about getting rained out in the park again, roofing contractors know how to make sure that your roof will no longer leak and you will be taken care of the right way. Call us to schedule your free on-site estimate today.